Lemon oil has cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties for an uplifting, positive boost throughout the day.
- Eat Clean: Add a drop or two to a glass of water when fresh lemons are not available.* Also, combine Melaleuca, Peppermint, and Lemon oil in your water glass and drink to freshen the breath.
- Train Hard: Combine one to two drops of Cinnamon Bark oil along with Lemon oil in a glass of water to aid digestion or ward off hunger cravings. Add a few drops of Lemon, Lime, or Wild Orange essential oil to your water bottle to help hydrate and invigorate you before going to the gym.
- Use EOs: help with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Can cause photosensitivity. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product topically.
Lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the lemon rinds, or peel of the lemon. Cold pressing is an expression distillation process, typically used for citrus oils when producing essential oils, and uses high mechanical pressure to produce oil from the lemon rind. While other distillation processes use heat, the process of cold pressing merely squeezes the oil from the rind, with the help of mechanical pressure.
Lemon oil is comprised of chemicals called monoterpenes, which are generally known to have uplifting characteristics. Limonene and beta-Pinene are two monoterpenes that Lemon Oil has in common with other essential oils, like Bergamot, Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lime, and Douglas Fir.
Blends Well with
|Citrus Oils||Minty Oils||Spicy Oils|
- Provides an uplifting environment
- Promotes a positive mood
- Helps to cleanse and purify the air and surfaces in your home
- Add to your water for a refreshing taste
- Add to your water as an alternative to sodas and sugary drinks
- Naturally cleanses the body and aid in digestion.*
- Cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
- Add a few drops of oil to your soap mixture for a little extra cleaning power
- Helps to exfoliate and clean your skin
- Perfect component for homemade cleaning agents
- Gets rid of stubborn, sticky residue and goopy messes without hours of scrubbing
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.